The option to schedule donations begins November 1 and ends December 7, 2020. Please note that donors need to create a donor account to use this feature. Here is suggested messaging you can share with your donors.
- Schedule your donations now to arrive on Colorado Gives Day.
- Schedule your Colorado Gives Day donations in advance.
- Support us early! Schedule your donations to process on Colorado Gives Day, December 8. They will still count towards the $1 Million Incentive Fund and cash prizes.
- Schedule in advance by selecting “Colorado Gives Day” on the donation page.
- Post this badge https://www.communityfirstfoundation.org/colorado-gives-day-toolkit/#badges on social media to show your friends you gave early! Hopefully, you’ll inspire them to give, too!
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance!
- To schedule a donation in advance, you’ll need a free donor account. Go to our donation page on ColoradoGives.org Ovation West or copy and paste https://www.coloradogives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDonation&fwID=22843 into a browser.
- Enter or select a donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, make sure “Colorado Gives Day” is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Dec. 8, 2020 – Colorado Gives Day.
- Complete additional fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
- When ready, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.” Log in to or create a donor account on ColoradoGives.org. Enter new or choose saved payment information.
- Click “SUBMIT.”